Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Punkins and Pumpkins

I took the boys to a pumpkin patch one day last week....


Eli was in a super silly mood, so I wasn't able to get a good picture of the boys together (...despite the bazillion I took).  This is the best I got:


I think I need to come clean...not sure if it is much of a secret.....I'm kinda obsessed with pumpkins. I like them a lot. And when you add my favorite little boys to the mix....well, this means too many pictures to choose from.  Here is a small (relative term...) sample of my favorites from this trip.  (Yes, I intend to visit another patch before Halloween.)






 


Don't say I didn't warn you.  I told you I really like pumpkins and my punkins. They are just too cute!! (I'm biased, I know...)  Well, I hope you are enjoying the pumpkin season as much as we are.


1 comment:

  1. You got some super cute photos! I love the one of Jude "lifting" the big pumpkin. Too precious! :)

    ReplyDelete