Thursday, June 9, 2011

Adventures

As I mentioned in the last post, I am bound and determined to get out and about on some adventures this summer. Eli is a ball of energy and is used to his all kinds of fun activities to do each day thanks to his awesome teachers and school. I am afraid of the kind of behavior outbreaks we'd have around here if I didn't make the effort to find outings and adventures for us to do each day. And don't be confused. By adventures, I mean getting outside.



Thankfully both boys have been loving the action. The first week of summer isn't over yet and we've already managed to slip n' slide, explore in the woods, play at the park, swim, blow bubbles, garden, and head to story time at the library.

Plan for next week: Incorporate a daily arts & craft time. (Wish me luck on this one!)

No comments:

Post a Comment