Friday, September 4, 2009

It's Baaaack!

Pumpkin Spice Lattes from Starbucks are back!
(a little early since fall a far off desired season here in the south...)

Mama's tastebuds are very happy! I stopped in and treated myself to a non-fat (with whip!) :) PSL after surviving week 2 of school. I literally giggled as the tasty goodness hit my tongue. SO GOOD!
And oh yeah....football season is here too.

photo from Gatorzone
G O G A T O R S!

It is supposed to be a fabulous season as the Gators are returning their entire starting lineup on defense and of course many stars on offense, including....Tim Tebow. Gotta love it! Wore a new UF shirt to school today and painted my toes blue to celebrate the kick-off of College Football. Woohoo! It has been a long (and boring....) off season. We are glad you're back.

1 comment:

  1. well i can't drink coffee, but i did get a pumpkin spice candle for my kitchen:) and yes we watched the gators on sat thanks to espn online!!!

    ReplyDelete