Thursday, December 18, 2008

Bah Humbug!

Do you ever have days where you just don't feel like Christmas is fun? Well, I'm having some of those days now. This morning I donned a shirt that clearly expresses my mood.

I guess my plan to just take this month as it comes...and not to try to plan it out too much or worry about it didn't work out too well. There is just way too much to do in too short a time to be able to enjoy the holiday...or even take time to remember WHY we celebrate. I'll need to come back and reread this post next year and figure out how to make this month full of birthdays and Christmas more enjoyable for me. It should be more fun...it really should.

And one more picture of Eli as I was trying to get a shot for the Christmas cards (....they're coming soon....really they are!!!) This shot also sums up how I'm feeling:

Here's hoping...and praying...my Christmas joy returns. (Sooner than later, please!)

(On a funnier note: At least I have Eli's funnies to keep me smiling despite my Scrooge-y feelings. His latest catch phrase is one I think he's picked up from me. "O-MY-GOSH!" Very exaggerated and pronounced. Too funny!)

1 comment:

  1. You should send this one.. and caption should read
    "Merry Freakin Christmas."

    shannon

    ReplyDelete