Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Where's Eli?

Here I am, Mama!

Eli had a lot of fun emptying out the pots and pans from one side of the cabinet making just enough room to climb in. He quickly learned how to shut himself in and wait for me to ask, "Where's Eli?" If I didn't ask fast enough, he'd make little peeps and bang around in there for a bit. Finally popping out to say, "Here I am!" or "Peek-a-boo!"

Too cute!

And oh yeah, look what Eli made me at school. He hangs out with the preschoolers so much that he got included in the latest and greatest art project! I will treasure my plate forever and ever! My first Eli-made gift...and I look forward to many more.


(He must get his creativity/crafty side from ME!)


2 comments:

  1. In the picture on the left, he looks so much like his mama! I think it's the first time I've seen such a strong resemblance in him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie pie! He is turning into a little man!

    ReplyDelete