Friday, May 16, 2008

Over the River & Through the Woods

OK, not quite...more like over I-10 and down US-19....To Grandmother's house *they* go!

Eli and Matt are taking off...just the two of them to Grandma & Grandpap Carson's house this weekend. (YES, it is the first time I will spend a night...2 actually...away from Eli. I'm a little anxious, but doing fine. Really...) I am headed to Alligator Point for a weekend retreat with some fellow leaders of our Youth Group with the boy. I'm sure we will all have fun on our respective trips. I am thinking I will come back more rested than Matt. Not only will I have had a weekend without Eli for the first time EVER...but I will not have had to endure a 5 hour car ride (each way) alone. Even I haven't yet tackled that yet.. GOOD LUCK to my boys! Say a prayer for Matt (and Eli too).

Just a quick photo montage of Eli eating ketchup. We thought he liked it last time he tried it...

_______________

Guess not! For those of you who don't know, Matt LOVES ketchup! So much that he often gives it up as his Lenten sacrifice. Guess Eli doesn't share his father's passion for the condiment.

1 comment:

  1. I love the little faces they make when they try something they don't like... hilarious!

    ReplyDelete