Thursday, May 29, 2008

Memorial Day Recap

We had a great time at St. George with family and friends. Eli spent as much time as he could outside. It was beautiful, but windy and rough each day. Eli loved learning how to survive in the surf as waves would try to come and knock him down. By the last day, he started bracing himself as a wave would crash onshore. He almost looked like a surfer. He loved the sand as much as the water and just exploring. He would drag his sand wagon around and collect the biggest shells he could find.

_______________________Eli also met several dogs and even KISSED one!

Like last time, I was a bum about taking pictures. I am just always so busy running after Eli to actually stop, get the camera, and take pictures. Besides...I don't wanna get my camera all sandy. I did take some...
___
Airdrying after the post-beach-spray-down

_
Just being cute!


Quick carrot snack before dinner

1 comment: