Friday, October 23, 2009

Quick and Easy

I have about a BAZILLION things I should be doing right now instead of blogging, but whatever. I wanted to do a quick post about a quick and easy dinner I did this week after my friend Genay mentioned it on good ol' Facebook.


Green Eggs and Ham!!!


Only we didn't have any ham to fry up, so turkey bacon would have to do. Eli was into the idea and even read the book while I was whipping it up.


The Carson household likes breakfast for dinner...always easy and with a touch of green food coloring to liven it up, it was a no-brainer. Gotta love it when literature inspires food!

Have a wonderful weekend....Now back to that never ending list of things I need to do before heading out of town on a youth group retreat. Pray for the teens and us CORE members leading them, that all will have a meaningful and inspiring experience.

2 comments:

  1. green eggs and turkey bacon...i love it:)

    have a great retreat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, green eggs and ham. Made that for Matt, Ann & Kate when we lived in Oakville, Ontario.

    Great minds .,..,.,

    Love,
    Grandma C

    ReplyDelete