Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Nine

Happy 9th Anniversary to my wonderful and loving husband.

I don't have a scanner and we didn't have a digital camera when we got married,
so this one will have to do...only married for 1 1/2 years here.
We look so little and young! :) I thought I was aging well until I found this picture. WOW!


In honor of our 9 years, here are 9 things I love about my husband:
1. He loves the Lord.

2. He loves me.

3. He loves our boy.

4. He loves his family and mine.

5. He loves the Gators.

6. He loves music.

7. He loves my cooking.

8. He loves lazing on the couch and watching mindless tv with me.

9. He loves coming home to our little family and getting hugs and kisses from both me and the boy.
It was delightfully easy to come up with the list, but surprisingly challenging to narrow it down to only 9....so he (and all of you...) should know that these 9 things are just the tip of the iceberg-of-LOVE I have for my man.

photo courtesy of Michael Johnston
Thanks for being a my best friend, my husband, my baby's daddy, and a servant of our Lord. You are the best thing I could have asked for or expected. I am so glad God had you in mind for me! He always knows just what He's doing.

I LOVE YOU!

6 comments:

  1. kt & matt, a hearty congrats to 9 years of marriage! we miss you guys and i'm so thankful for your blog... that we can keep up and watch eli grow! i loved the pictures from the beach.. he did a fabulous job capturing everyone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was so sweet i almost started to cry! love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so incredibly sweet, KT. You both are such an inspirational couple...I love you both with all my heart. Here's to another 50 years (at least!!) together!

    Love, Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I thank God for your wonderful marriage.

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on nine great years!

    ReplyDelete