Tuesday, August 11, 2009

How Does OUR Garden Grow?

Look at our garden and how big it has gotten.


The watermelon and tomato plants are thriving. Those watermelon vines are running everywhere and running out of places to go...I had to pull one tendril out of the grass this morning and redirect it up the fence.


And if you look V E R Y carefully, you can see the teeny tiny little tomatoes just starting to pop. These wee fellas are about the size of the tip of my pinky....just to give you the scale here.

Very exciting stuff....my boys have green thumbs!

(On another totally random, non-related, yet still exciting side note....I have discovered a new "tasty treat" that I plan to blog about and share with you all later this week. Get ready to have your taste buds tickled!)

No comments:

Post a Comment