Thursday, April 10, 2008

Sprinkler

No, this is not a post about Eli sprinkling on me during a diaper change....silly!

Eli and I have hunted and searched in our VERY disorganized and messy garage for our big inflatable baby pool. On these nice spring days, we'd both love to be outdoors, but our yard isn't THAT conducive to lots of playing. The pool on the other hand...now that would keep Eli entertained for a LONG time. And Mama could maybe even get some reading done (and soak in some rays at the same time...)

Since we have not been successful in finding that darn pool. (We looked high and low...in every corner and every box. It is NOT THERE! I'm sure of it! If not there, then where? Hmm... Stay tuned for a future post....hopefully....about the mystery of the missing pool.) Anyways....back to the point. I got Eli lotioned up and in his suit for a little fun in our sprinkler. Once he got over the initial shock of how cold it was, he managed to have some fun.

Until.....he discovered how to turn the hose on and off. My, how quickly he is distracted by something new and different. And for this, we love him!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the book hint - we'll stop by the library tomorrow...I've been known to "poach" a few pages out of a knit or craft book or magazine, so no worries about violating my sensitivities...I love the popsicle idea...wondering if I could make some with beet or carrot juice...might try it...Gus is "cutting" a third tooth too...I'm enjoying this, thanks for sharing with me

    ReplyDelete