Thursday, April 3, 2008

I Stand Corrected...


Eli says his name more like "e-laah."  You'll have to forgive my lack of ability to spell in baby language.  I'll get better with time, I'm sure! :)

Eli went over to Kent's to play in the baby pool.  And guess who stopped by to join in the fun?  Little Miss Mabry with her Mommy and Grandparents.  You know it has warmed up when the kids are lotioned up and in the pool.  We're taking advantage of and enjoying the unseasonably warm weather...even for FLORIDA!  It was about 85 degrees today.  



Mabry testing the water out.



Eli took advantage of all the room in the pool.



The feeding frenzy!


And as you'll see in the pics, I think Eli was in the pool the most! :)  He had a blast!!  Thanks for having us over Jill and Kent!



1 comment:

  1. Hi KT
    It's me Geraldine. Thanks for the ice cube tray tip - I'm on it. Feel free to tell me all that you know about first "solids" I can use all the advise available. Eli is cute as can be - and Mabry too. We're not quite in the baby pool yet, but soon. Thanks again

    ReplyDelete