Sunday, April 20, 2008

A NEW CAR!

Matt has been patient and kind and has been driving a 12 year old car for the past couple of years while I got to drive the nice, new CR-V. My old green Civic had seen better days...it leaked when it rained, didn't blow cold A/C, was torn up , and beat up. So, when the "CHECK ENGINE" light came on, we took it as a time to act. This is what drove up in the driveway Thursday night:

We shopped for it last weekend, and made the call to the dealer on Monday. Matt picked a 5-speed, silver, Honda Accord Sedan EX-L. The leather package included a nicer stereo with XM radio and a subwoofer, dual control air conditioning, heated seats, and a couple other bonus features. (The only reason he ended up with leather was due to it being the only 5-speed anywhere nearby. It is a super treat, and we're both glad he ended up with it...) He is SO THRILLED to not be driving around the "green monster" anymore.

I keep thinking I should be more sad that my old Civic is gone....but I'm not! :)

3 comments:

  1. i love me some honda. congrats! have fun driving matt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forget da kid photos... cool car!! J/K. Congrats though on the nice ride.

    Eli is looking more and more growns up.

    ReplyDelete