Thursday, April 4, 2013

Jude Says the Darndest Things

So it is finally time to officially change the sidebar to say "My Kids Say the Darndest Things" instead of just Eli. Jude has become quite the little talker and has started saying some pretty funny stuff. The too-cute-not-to-write it down kind of stuff.


His first official entry will be one from Easter morning. (He's had other funnies, but I was not smart enough to write them down at the time.):
Mommy: What would you like for breakfast? Eggs? Grits? Cereal?
Jude (with a huge smile on his face and throwing his arms up high): Candy!!!! 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another funny came while we were at karate with Eli this week. It wasn't something Jude said, but rather something he did. I was nursing Jonah and Jude pulled out my wallet. I figured it would be OK, and I would just keep an eye on him. Good thing I did. The kid slid out my debit card and walked over the mini fridge where they keep juice boxes for sale. The little gangster swiped my card along the top of the refrigerator door, opened it up, and confidently took out a juice. In this kid's mind, he had just "bought" himself a juice box! I busted out laughing. Needless to say, I gave him some quarters to actually buy a juice box. The kid had earned it.

The kid is funny. But he's not napping again this week. It's a good thing he's cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment