Thursday, February 24, 2011

Precious Child of God

Hello everyone! I have not had a lot of time to sit and type at the computer lately. Hmmmm...wonder why? :)


I love it when they are sweet together, but these two definitely keep me on my toes. Feeding, changing, playing, cleaning, cooking, oh my! Nothing out of the ordinary in the life of a mommy.



Fun news! I have a new camera. The old one had taken a few tumbles, and finally suffered a fatal fall over Christmas. My dad was kind enough to lend me his so I was sure not to miss out on capturing moments in the fast and furious days of a newborn. I love the new one and look forward taking more pictures with it as I have barely had the chance to use it much yet. And I really want to get some help learning how to make the most of it.

It is also a pleasure to share that Jude received the sacrament of baptism this weekend. He is a sweet child of God now and forever.


It was wonderful to celebrate this beautiful sacrament with family and friends. Aunt Ann (Jude's godmother) and Pap Pap were able to make the trip up for it.

Jude was a sweet angel and almost slept through the entire service. He barely flinched when the water was poured over his head. And after several baths this week, it makes me smile that I can still smell Chrism oil used on his head.



Eli was a proud big brother and wanted to stand up with us during the sacrament.





Fr. Oscar did a wonderful job, and we could not be more thankful for the wonderful, loving, and faithful godparents Jude has.



Eli forgets to smile sometimes and instead, he gives his "pirate face." We promised that if he smiled for the first one, we could do another one with pirate faces.





So funny!

No group shot or pictures of my family. Bummer. But it was a precious day for this precious boy.


3 comments:

  1. I am so bummed I had to miss!! What a beautiful day for Jude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so cuuuuute! :) Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS JUDE. Welcome to the family of God!

    ReplyDelete