Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Bump

I have been hesitant to post a belly pic...can never seem to get one that I'm willing to share, but I am finally *OK* with one.


The baby bump in all its glory....at almost 23 weeks (currently nearing 24 weeks.) And no doubt about it, I am definitely showing faster the second time around.

Baby Boy Carson continues to grow well and be healthy. The daily movements and kicks are truly the best part about being pregnant (besides the outcome, of course!) Eli loves to kiss my belly, pray for Jellybean, and sing songs to the little 'bean. The little one already loves his brother and tends to become active when he hears Eli's voice, especially when he sings "Row, Row, Row Your Boat" to my tummy. Just precious. Eli was able to feel a kick for the first time this week. He was in awe.

We continue to welcome your prayers throughout the pregnancy.

Just wrapped up a fabulous weekend filled with a wedding shower and beach bachelorette trip to celebrate my beautiful bride-to-be sister, Lindsey.


I hope to be back later in the week to share some of the pictures and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment