Friday, June 18, 2010

Back with More VBS Fun

Back again with some quick videos of Eli's self-professed favorite part of VBS...the singing and dancing.





Check out those hips!


As I was dropping him off for his final day, he was sure to tell me that he had brought his singing and playing powers. He also assured me that he had not forgotten his friend-making powers again. Sweet boy.


I got a little emotional as I watched him sing the theme song amidst 200+ kids today; singing and dancing his heart out for God. Silly pregnancy hormones....I can blame them, can't I? He was sad it all ended today, and has already asked us if we will sign him up again. Too bad he doesn't understand the concept, "next year." I think the shock of it all being over so quickly will hit next week.

We're off to the beach to hopefully squeeze in some days in paradise before the oil hits. SGI is still ok....for now.

And while I'm at it....HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my sisters, Lindsey and Theresa!!!

1 comment:

  1. awwww...that is sooooooo cute!!! i love shout to the north; its one of my favorite songs!

    ReplyDelete