Wednesday, May 27, 2009

We're Back!

First things first!

Theresa and Ricky's beautiful baby boy was born (almost a full week post-due date) late last Sunday night, May 17. He weighed in at 7 pounds & 8 ounces and was 21 inches long. Because of all of the packing and preparations for our trip to Canada, I was unable to blog about it before we left. Better late than never though, right?

Please join me in welcoming

ASHER REID LOTSPEICH

to the world.


We love you, little man! Can't wait to come out there and meet you!!
Hard to believe an entire week has passed already. Happy 1 week & 3 day Birthday!

And yes, you will have to stay tuned for posts about our trip to the Great White North until a little later this week. I came back to a mountain of grading and paper work at school, and with only 2 more days left, I cannot put it off. Besides, I have a lot of unpacking to do, and a bazillion pictures to sort through. I'm not kidding when I say that we likely took over 200 pictures during our week in Canada. We may have to break the trip wrap-up post into several posts. The quick and dirty is that we had an absolutely fantastic time! No kidding! The reality of being home and going back to work today was quite a slap in the face. Almost as bad as the humidity that smacked us in the face when we stepped off that plane. Be back soon, I promise!


2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful little boy! Congrats to Theresa and Ricky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asher is beautiful! I know you are so happy!

    ReplyDelete