Friday, May 15, 2009

From Ear to Ear

That's right...I'm grinning from EAR to EAR! After all, it is Friday! Don't you just love Fridays?

Here is Reason #1 I am grinning:


Eli and I stopped in to visit Aunt Kristi at work today. Eli decided he wants to be a DOCTOR when he grows up!
Gosh, I love this boy!

Reason #2:


My Mother's Day gift arrived!!!
Matt returned the favor and signed me up for a 4 Seasons wine club, and my first shipment arrived today. I am so excited about trying the different wines over the next several months. Yippee! Thanks for the AWESOME gift, hubby!

Reason #3:
It's Friday, and in just 4 short days, we are headed to the Great White North for Nana's (Matt's grandmother and Eli's only living great-grandparent) 90th birthday party. We are making a trip out of it and visiting lots of family and fun spots during our week up there. There are lots of preparations being made. (Lists upon lists upon lists....we've haven't really traveled much with Eli. It will be his first plane ride. So many things to think about and prepare for!) The weather is still cool up there, but I'm sure it will be a delightful reprieve from the already hot and muggy Florida weather. (Miss you, spring! It is already hitting upper 80's and low 90's here with oppressive humidity.) This weekend is the weekend of planning and packing.

Reason #4:
Because of this trip.....I am down to just 4 more school days for the year! WAHOO! Can you tell I'm just a little excited? I think I'm worse than the students when it comes to anticipating summer. OK, maybe not, but it is a close race!

Hope your Friday is as happy as mine!

.......now......
if only baby RJ would come out and play
......& which bottle should I open first???......

_

1 comment:

  1. Here's hoping RJ makes his grand entrance soon! (Love to Theresa...)

    ReplyDelete