Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Back on the Wagon

This is my attempt to get back on the blogging wagon. I just couldn't stand the idea that kid #4 wouldn't have the chronicled memories that the other boys did...at least until I said, "enough is enough."

Something had to give and it was the blog. I fell behind and the thought of trying to catch up was daunting. The longer I waited to catch up, the worse it got. 3 boys and blogging was tough. I'm sure 4 boys and blogging won't be much easier, but I will try to squeeze in some posts when I can. With plenty of pictures, of course.

So, if you are absent from social media, you may not know that we found out on Christmas Eve 2014 that we would be having another baby.


In the spring, we found out that it would be boy #4. 


And despite several rounds of false labor, this baby stayed put until his scheduled due date of 8/11. I nested for weeks and tried to savor our final moments as a family of 5.


The next morning, we met the newest little man...our Baby Sprout.

No comments:

Post a Comment