Thursday, August 15, 2013

Thirteen

I have been slow to get on a computer these days. Our faithful Dell was dying a slow and painful death. Photo editing, and even web browsing, was becoming a slow and tedious process, so I just avoided it. Enter Matt and his amazing plan to buy me a new computer.....and I can't believe I'm saying it, but we are now a Mac family.  Eek! Matt got me the cutest little Mac Mini and so far, I love it! There is a steep learning curve and as I get more and more comfortable on it, I hope to return to blogging land. I don't have Lightroom for the Mac, but iPhoto will do for now. I'm definitely dreaming of editing software for Christmas.

Aaaaanyways, as usual, we have been busy trying to squeeze every last drop of fun out of our summer. Those stories will have to wait for another day. Too many pictures and thoughts to sort out for now.

In the meantime, I needed to give a shout out to my hubby and our blessed life together that began 13 years ago when we vowed to be together until death do us part.


Look how far we've come! We've been through so much and life is definitely more crazy these days, but I'm a lucky girl to get to take it all on with such an amazing man by my side.  Through the good times and bad, I'm happy that it is his hand I am holding as we figure it all out together.

We celebrated with our sweet little family of five. We set the table up nice and the boys were excited to be able to "party" with us. Jude, especially, couldn't wait for the party, and Eli was impressed...."It is like a wedding, Mommy." Everything turned out delicious and the night was perfect.


Happy 13th Anniversary, Matt! Here's to many, many more. xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. I am having a hard time grasping you guys have been married for 13 years. Time flies.

    ReplyDelete