Monday, September 10, 2012

A Before + After

Jude's hair finally had a growth spurt! Just like his brother, it took a while to get a head of hair, and it still isn't all that thick, but it was starting to get looong in the back. Unlike his brother, his hair is super fine and stick straight. With no curl to keep it above his shirt collar, we decided he needed a trim.


He wiggled and squirmed, wanting to see what Mommy was doing back there behind his head. I tried using a show as a bribe to keep him still, but it was not too successful. Instead, I followed him, held his head and made little cuts along the back and over his ears until it looked "good enough."


Not too shabby, Mommy. I have a feeling I won't be able to cut it on my own much longer. Eli's curls are so easy to trim. Straight hair is wayyy less forgiving, and any and all mis-cuts on my part will be super duper obvious. But I will save my pennies while I can.


No comments:

Post a Comment