Friday, January 27, 2012

Back Again

Eli here.  I'm back again since my run-down of last week went over so well.  Mama figured she'd let me fill you in on what's been going on around here. She promises to post about other stuff more another time.  Maybe.

On the weekends, I love playing with my brother...as long as he isn't trying to wreck whatever I'm working on.  Or trying to steal my toy.  Lately we have been playing a lot of chase.  (I let Jude win all the time.)  I wish he would sit down in my lap more.  I like to read him books.


We went to the book store and tried on funny hats.  Aren't they too crazy?


Hmmm....what else?  Oh Mommy got her super cute green slippers in the mail....FINALLY.  She picked green ones because green is her favorite color.  She wears them all of the time.  I keep telling her that it is too hot for slippers right now, but she doesn't listen.


Mommy did NOT want me to show you this picture of our house.  


She says to tell you that it NEVER looks like this.  But I'll tell you the truth: Jude and I made it look like this while Mommy was tutoring one night.  Daddy was out winning a chili competition (for real!!) so Mommy put us to bed and cleaned it up by herself.  Isn't she awesome?  I didn't even have to help. 

Last Friday night, I got to watch The Empire Strikes Back for Movie Night.  It was soooo good.  I think I liked it better than the "first" one.  I may or may not have cried when Luke finds out Darth Vader is his dad.  There were some pretty scary parts, but.....I loved it.  I have spent a lot of time playing with all of Daddy's old Star Wars toys and figures the past few weeks.  I love opening new action figures.



Jude likes to play too.  Mommy says he is the cutest Darth Vader, but I think I'm pretty cute too. 

Jude gets to do all kinds of fun things with Mommy when I'm at school.  One day this week it was windy and rainy, so she let Jude play with water INSIDE.


Isn't she crazy?  I guess she did a good job keeping all of the water that he poured and splashed off of the carpet because it wasn't wet when I came home. Good job, Mommy!  I wish I was home when you did that.  It sure looks like fun.  I wonder if I would fit in that tub?

When it wasn't icky outside, it was warm and sunny.  Jude always wants to play in the sandbox.  That's OK. I like it too.


And that brings us to today.  Today is what we call Friday Funday around here.  Daddy took me to get a doughnut before school.  While I was at school, Mommy made this word search with foam letters for me to do when I got home.


We took our lunch to the park for a picnic.  It was a perfect day for the park. We did lots of swinging, running, and climbing.



After practicing the monkey bars a few times and finding lots of mud to dig in, we came home.  I found the word search.  It was so much fun to work on, and I got to practice reading the words as I hunted them and circled them.





Mommy told me to tell you all that Jude has been cutting his molars and not sleeping well.  Naps and nighttime.  But he took a good nap today, and I got to do all kinds of fun stuff while he slept.  I love Friday Funday!  


I played vet, made cookies, and got to watch a Scooby Doo.  Tonight is pizza night and movie night.  I picked Return of the Jedi for our movie tonight.  I am so excited.  I wonder if Yoda is in it?  Will Yoda fight Darth Vader?  I'll let you know next time Mommy lets me tell you about our week.  

Have a good weekend!  Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Ok, seriously when do you find time to be so creative?:) love it!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable post. Your boys are so lucky to have you as their Mom!!

    ReplyDelete