Wednesday, December 28, 2011

We Saw Santa

We tried to go see Santa three, that's right, three different times.  The first two times, Santa wasn't there.  What?  Well, my secret to no long lines: go early in December, go during the week, and go during the day.  After our second try, I finally found a sign in the food court telling us that Santa would only be in on the weekends.  Boo! 

Off to the other mall for our 3rd try.  And can you believe that Santa went on break as soon as we walked up to get into line.  We had an hour to burn, so we ate lunch and played by the fountains before going back to get in line.  I was determined not to be defeated this time. 

And I should also probably share the fact that Jude isn't too fond of strange men, large men, or men with facial hair.  Santa had three strikes against him. 


The mall photographers weren't fast enough, but thankfully Matt was quick to snap a few pictures before I ended the traumatic event for Jude.  I only let him sit there for about 20 seconds.  Poor kid.  Maybe next year we will get a nice one of both of them.



1 comment:

  1. That picture with Jude reminds me of the one with Lilly!! Ironically, those crying ones are my very favorite!! Eli is so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete