Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Our SUPER Halloween

That's right, we had a SUPER fun time celebrating Halloween with more pumpkin patch visits, carving parties with some of our favorite friends, and pumpkin crafts.



I overheard Eli tell his friends that the best part of Halloween is getting to dress up in costumes.  He was almost surprised when others thought the candy was the best part.  "Oh yeah, the candy too!" he added quickly.  But here we are two days post-Halloween, and he already forgot to ask for a piece after dinner last night. I bet, if I put the candy away, he'll forget about it completely.


So yes indeed, dressing up was the best part of Eli's Halloween.  He got to be Clark Kent at school, at karate, and then out trick-or-treating.


Clark Kent and Superbaby were mighty cute together.  


We have trick-or-treated with this group for several years now,  The kids keep growing bigger, and so does our group.  Jude was the newest addition and he wasn't too sure about the group picture.

 
Such a fun time!  Yesterday, Eli and I hit up the discounted costume racks in hopes to add a few new items to our dress up bin.  Eli was thrilled to score an Optimus Prime and an Obi-Wan Kenobi for our costume collection.  I even got the, "You're the best mom ever!!"   ....not that he has ever seen Transformers or Star Wars...

And now that Halloween is over, I am getting into the birthday/thankful/Advent spirit.  Lots of fun coming up!  Is it wrong that I have already got my Christmas playlist set on my Ipod?  Nah.  I'm going for it!
 

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your boys SUPER costumes! So cute & creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is time for Star Wars...He is gonna LOVE it...

    ReplyDelete