Monday, May 23, 2011

My Little Fish

Swim Lessons 2011
Week 1: +/- 90 degrees every day, no tears, lots of hard work and learning going on

Week 2: a cool front came through, +/- 80 degrees, lots of tears and anxiety about the water, blue lips, struggled to learn new things
After 8 lessons, I am delighted about all that Eli accomplished and how he persevered despite the less-than-desirable conditions in week 2. This year I hoped Eli would learn to take breaths while swimming so that he could be more independent in the pool, and he did.



I am so proud of his hard work and in love with his beautiful swimming stroke. Now I just hope that he retains it all and continues to improve.

Great job, Eli! So proud of you!!

1 comment:

  1. What a great video KT!! Go Eli!! They are all awesome!! Im trying to keep my kids in the pool so they don't lose it!!

    ReplyDelete