Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Wedding Bells



An amazing wedding weekend!! My sister was stunning and the wedding was beautiful. So happy to have Steve as an official family member. It was a whirlwind weekend full of activities that kicked off on Thursday night. All I have wanted to do so far this week is SLEEP! Today is the first day I'm beginning to feel normal again. But it truly was a fabulous weekend.

I wore many hats this weekend: bridesmaid, party planner, sister, wife, and mother. Being a mom-of-2 made this wedding a bit more interesting. I definitely did not get as many pictures as I had hoped, but something had to give. The experience was more important than snapping extra photos.

Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Costa!!



Wishing you a lifetime of happiness and blessings!
....and a relaxing honeymoon in paradise.


More wedding weekend details to come....once I have had time to sort through the pics I did get.


No comments:

Post a Comment