Thursday, February 5, 2009

Champs!

I think Eli is turning into a good luck charm!

Since his birth, teams we passionately root for have won championships.

And we can add the 2009 Steelers to that list.

What a game, and to think that Matt and Grandpap were THERE!


They were AT THE GAME! How insanely amazing and cool is that? (I promise I'm not jealous anymore.) Needless to say, the boys had a blast at the Super Bowl. And Eli and I had a blast hanging out with the rest of the Carson/Ward Crew in Dunedin.

3 comments:

  1. HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!!

    GREAT WEEKEND .. AND ELI IS A DEFINITE LUCKY CHARM!

    Love,
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute!! KT, where is the picture of you kissing the Super Bowl ring? ;-)

    Love ya!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the pictures! It is so cool that Matt and his dad were there! I also think Eli is a good luck charm. Maybe he can be a Seminole for this coming up football season...I promise we'll return him after we win the National Champs...

    ReplyDelete