Sunday, November 15, 2015

Donuts for Dad...er...Mom

Jude loves to sing and perform. He had been practicing for and looking forward to Donuts for Dad at his school for a long time. The night before the BIG day, Daddy found out that he was going to have to miss out due to a work meeting related to the Legislature's special session. Daddy was devastated (Jude was too!), but there was nothing anyone could do about it. We scrambled to get make it work, and I was able to go in Daddy's place. Talk about a special treat for me!


Jude was a star up there, and I could not stop smiling while watching him. I'm such a lucky Mama. 


I was sure to take a lot of pictures and videos to send to Daddy. Jude was excited to share all of the gifts and goodies he had made with his dad when he got home that evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment