Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Funny Faces

Hi guys! Jude here today. I sure do love posing for Mommy and making all kinds of funny faces for her and her camera. Mommy seems to like it when I do it, so I do it a lot.


Sometimes she calls me a goofball, but that is OK because I really like being silly.


I am doing my best to teach my baby brother how to make all kinds of great faces too. He is not as good as me yet, but he is getting there.


Did you see Jonah's crazy static hair? He doesn't always look at the camera, but I am a pro.


My big brother, Eli, taught me most of what I know. He still likes to make faces, but he usually does them in the mirror when he is supposed to be getting ready for school or for bed. Instead of taking pictures, Mommy is usually hurrying him up.


And did I tell you that I had strep froat....again?! The doctor had to put the stick in my mouth to see if I needed medicine again. I told Mommy that my froat hurt and that I needed more medicine. I was right. I had to take two kinds of medicine this time. I didn't like this kind. Yuck. But I have been brave. I have to go back to the doctor again on Fursday. Mommy said they will put the stick in my mouth again to make sure I am all better. I do not like that stick in my mouth. I cry all the way to the doctor's office and while I am there. But I am brave, and I get stickers. And if I am really brave, Mommy will sometimes let me get a milkshake or smoothie, but that is a secret. Shhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment