Thursday, February 20, 2014

Making Valentines

The week before Valentines Day, I had the boys make their valentines. 

Jude had to bring some to his Mom's Morning Out group, so I decided to redo the symmetry hearts that I did with Eli. Super easy for a toddler to do. I cut the hearts, they dab the paint, squish them closed, open them up, and TA-DA!! Always fun and always turn out great!! Jude had a ball.

 

Eli is in a ninja-loving stage, so he picked these out from a bunch of ideas I had found. I printed and help cut them out, but he wrapped the chocolates and taped them all on. He hand-picked a color/word combo for each person in his class. There was a lot of thought put into each one.


And that was it! Nice and easy this year. Whew....cause there were first birthday party plans in the works too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment