Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Something About Pumpkins

If you know me, you know I have a thing for pumpkins. I like pretty much every thing about them. True story. (Yes, I even like the way the guts feel...) I have been feeling a little bit "Scrooge-like" about Halloween this year. I was slower to decorate, unmotivated to get costumes together, didn't cook any pumpkin treats, and have only had a couple pumpkin spiced lattes. I know. So not me.

I did manage to get my act together and got the boys to the pumpkin patch for some pictures. It definitely brightened my spirits and got me a little more in the mood. And as usual, I took too many pictures. I can't help it....there is just something about pumpkins.


Eli is a pro these days. He knows just how to work those pumpkins. It only takes a few shots to get a good one, or two, or more!


Jude loves, and I do mean LOVES, "kumkins" (a.k.a. pumpkins) almost as much as his Mama...and he tells me so. He loves to touch each one, will hug them, and even kiss them. Such a cheesy kid. So great.


It was Jonah's first trip to see the pumpkins, and he was not so sure what all the fuss was about. He was overwhelmed and over it pretty quickly.


Each boy got to pick one out, and we all headed home happy....


....and tired. 

No comments:

Post a Comment