Sunday, October 21, 2012

My Sweet Punkins

It is true. And I am not ashamed to admit it. 
I'm kinda sorta obsessed with pumpkins.
And then add my sweet punkins to the pumpkins, and I'm done. Just too much cuteness for this Mama to handle. I always take too many pictures and visit more than one patch each year. This was our first of several, I'm sure. So sit back and enjoy the plethora of photos. Too many cute ones to choose from. 


I am loving their matching shirts. I looked high and low and couldn't find (reasonably priced) cute Halloween shirts for the boys, so we made our own. Eli picked out the fabric for the ties and Mama whipped these out. Thrilled with how they turned out, and as a bonus, the boys both like them too.


Hold on a second, Mom! There is a super cool bug over here that I need to check out.  OK. You can take another picture now.


Moving this wagon is a LOT of work! 


Even got Daddy in a shot or two. 

But Jude was the wiggly one and wouldn't stand still for a picture. I was frustrated and didn't think I had gotten a good one yet. I begged him to look at me. I tried to bribe him with candy corns. I made funny noises. I put pumpkins on my head. Nothing. I couldn't get him to "do what I wanted him to do." So instead I took a crazy amount of candids....that all turned out better than I expected. I really need to remember this next time I'm going crazy trying to create the perfect pose or perfect shot. There is something perfect about each one of these. I love them all.


Is anyone still here? Too many pictures, I know. But I just can't help myself. I sure do love my punkins in the pumpkins.


No comments:

Post a Comment