Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Growing Right Along

As I close in on 23 weeks, Baby Blueberry is growing right along. And so is my belly! We had another appointment today and got to see the sweet boy again.  Last time, he had his head buried way down and we couldn't get a good look at all of his important parts, but this time, he put on a show for Mommy, Daddy, and big brother, Jude. 

Happy to report that all is well and all is on track for another healthy boy. Jude loved saying "baby tummy" and "brudder" today during the appointment. He decided that if that picture on the screen was his brother, it must be Eli. Haha! And as an added bonus, the office had just gotten a new US machine that the tech was still being trained on, so the pro was there to help. We even got to try out the new 4D feature on the equipment. WOW! We've never had a 4D ultrasound, and it was too cool for words. I've seen lots of friends and been in awe, but to see my own little boy's face. There are no words.



What a perfectly sweet face. And he's ours! Looks a lot like his brothers, if you ask us. That is Jude's mouth, for sure. 

As for me, I'm feeling as fine. As fine as a preggo can feel, I guess. I just broke down and got a ginormous body pillow: The Snoogle. It has been pretty rough sleeping for a while now, and I was getting desperate. No amount of pillows or tricks were working, so I had to try something. So far, it is helping a little, and I'm glad I caved in to the purchase.  


The next months always fly by due to holidays and birthdays galore, but I think I'm OK with it this time because it means Blueberry will almost be finished cooking and ready to come out. It is all down hill from here! 


No comments:

Post a Comment