Tuesday, June 26, 2012

In Memory....

In Memory of
Kate Carson


a daughter, a sister, a twin, a sister-in-law, an aunt
7.10.79 - 6.18.2012
Donations in her memory can be made to Suncoast Hospice

The world lost a beautiful soul last week when Matt's sister, Kate, passed away after battling an eating disorder for nearly half of her life.  She is at peace and pain free now. Though those of us left here are devastated, she is free from the disease that afflicted her for so long.


Kate was always happy and smiling; the life of the party.  She rarely let anyone know if she was having a tough day. She loved to be silly and had a great sense of humor. She will be remembered fondly and missed by many family and friends.

 
Remembering your touch 
Your kiss 
Your warm embrace 
I'll find my way 
Back to you 
If you'll be waiting
If you dream of me
Like I dream of you
In a place that's warm and dark
In a place where I can feel
The beating of your heart
I've longed for you 
And I have desired
To see your face your smile
To be with you wherever you are
Please say you'll be waiting


Together again
It would feel so good to be in your arms
Where all my journeys end
If you make a promise
If it's one that you can keep
I vow to come for you
If you wait for me

And say you'll hold
A place for me
In your heart
- lyrics from "The Promise" by Tracy Chapman

Kate, you will always hold a place in our hearts and memories.  As Eli put it, we "don't care why she went to heaven....just wish she didn't have to go." We love and miss you terribly.

Eternal rest grant unto them, O Lord, 
and let perpetual light shine upon them. 
May they rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment