Monday, February 13, 2012

Super Birthdays

Ugh! I always hate it when over a week goes by before I get time to sit at the computer for more than a few minutes at a time.  But I do think that  I got my birthday wish.  Jude has been working on those molars and cut 3 out of 4 in a week....and the final one isn't far behind.  I think we'll be seeing it pop up in the next day or two.  He clingier than ever.  As much as I love the cuddle time, things are not getting done around here, and the blog is pretty low on the list of priorities.

So a very quick run-down.  Grandpa and I did our annual dual birthday celebration as our birthdays are just 3 days apart from one another.


We dined on Ted's Montana Grill and then indulged in homemade ice cream cake thanks to Matt's hard work.  As usual it was amazing.  With our birthdays in early February, they always fall near Super Bowl weekend and this year was no different, so we gathered again on Sunday for the final football game of the season.  We LOVE watching games, having family and friends watch with us, and eating yummy football foods.  These antipasto kabobs did NOT disappoint.


We will have to wait, what?  Seven months for more football.  It always seems like so long.  Here's hoping that next football season works out a little better for our teams. In the mean time, we will just have to find another reason to gather and eat fun snacks and wings.

Gotta dash.  Time to get Jude up from his nap and go get his brother, "Eee-Lah" from school.  I really hope to find time to post a bit more this week. Fingers crossed!



No comments:

Post a Comment