Friday, September 9, 2011

Guess What it Says

Happy Friday!  Just stopping in to share a fun little learning moment from our house.   I am loving this stage of Eli's little brain.

So, yesterday he asked me how to spell a particular phrase as he wanted to put a sign on the bathroom door.  Instead of spelling it for him, I asked him to write what sounds he heard.  We've done this before, but I loved the outcome and prominent placement of this one and just had to share.  


Any guesses as to what it says??  Missing most of the vowels....
I'll put the answer in the comment section after I hear a few guesses.  
(Daddy figured it out this morning)

4 comments:

  1. be careful:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be Careful?!? In the bathroom?!? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are good....and quick!!! Linley, he decided to help me by washing (wetting?) the bathroom floor. He was worried someone might slip, and a sign was, of course, necessary. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got it right away. Good job, Eli!

    ReplyDelete