Friday, December 10, 2010

Friday Fun

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! My little baby is 4 weeks old today! Time is flying, and though some days seem very (very!) long, the weeks are blowing by quickly.


On Sunday, this strong fella will officially be 1 month old. I'm already in denial! And to think that my other boy will be 4 in a mere ten days...I'm going nuts trying not to bawl my eyes out. My babies are getting too big too fast.

As promised, I have been working on capturing Jude's precious smile. He hasn't quite mastered it, but it is still super cute to watch him muster up one....or three!


And finally, in my last post, I didn't mention another bit of Advent fun is our Lego Advent Calendar.


Each year (or so it seems) a new set comes out, and with a Lego-lover for a hubby, we have a few. E definitely enjoys putting them together. Sometimes he needs a little help figuring out from the picture.....



...but not today.

Happy Friday, folks. Enjoy the weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how big they are both getting. Jude is so precious ... you definitely are blessed to have two such amazing little boys! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete