Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Guess!

Guess how many days are left until we go to Disney World!!!



We are ALL very excited! We trimmed off some of Eli's mop, and that kept him up past his bedtime. He had a hard time winding down. All he wanted to do was talk about Disney. "Talk to me more, Mommy!" Finally, I sang the classic Disney lullabye, "Baby Mine" from Dumbo, and he curled up, closed his eyes, and went right to sleep. I am willing to bet that he dreams about Disney tonight.

Only 2 more sleeps until we are Disney bound! Yippee!

3 comments:

  1. How exciting!! I am sure you are going to have so much fun!! Can't wait to see pictures!!
    Love you all!
    (Aunt) Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys will have a blast just as we always do!! Say hey to Mickey for us!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, too, cannot wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete