Tuesday, January 6, 2009

It is a......

BOY!

Eli is going to have a little boy cousin!!

Over Christmas break, my sister, Theresa and her hubby, Ricky told us that Lil' Lotspeich is a boy. We are super excited for them and can't wait to share all of our fun clothes and toys with them.

Here is the montage of reaction photos that Matt captured when my parents were finding out. Theresa and Ricky gave the grandparents cards with the ultrasound picture in it and let them figure it out for themselves. Too cute!

"Is that a penis?"

"Yeah, I think it is..."
_

"Yay!!"

7 comments:

  1. I love those pictures (and the commentary) Yay! Eli's going to have a little boy cousin, how fun! Congrats to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congrats to Theresa and Ricky! Eli and "cousin" will have so much fun together!! Now... if they just lived closer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's hilarious!Congrats again to Ricky and Theresa!!

    Love you,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations all around ...

    Love,
    Mom C

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dad cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this has me laughing so hard!

    Christina

    ReplyDelete