Thursday, March 8, 2012

Does it Really Work?

**A teething necklace update**


I was definitely a skeptical customer when I decided to try the Baltic amber teething necklace, but I was at a loss for what else to try.  Since it has arrived, Jude has cut one tooth, and I didn't even know it was happening.  
Score:  Necklace 1 - Tylenol 0
And since it has become a regular (...and super cute) accessory, Jude has been sleeping through the night better and a little later in the mornings.  
Score:  Necklace 2 - Tylenol 0
Now, could it all just be a coincidence?  Sure.  But come on.  He cut a tooth, and I didn't even know it!  This boy is not good at cutting teeth!  I'll take it, whatever it is.
Rating (so far...): 1 thumbs up 
Stay tuned for more results as finger chewing has picked up again.  Another tooth may be on its way.  




1 comment:

  1. You are the 2nd person I know to post about this necklace today. I have never heard of it! Guess I will wait and see if it truly works with the rest of you guys.

    ReplyDelete